SHERQ Audits are conducted at pre-determined intervals and times on a monthly basis with the Client and Contractors. The Audit Report will be available within 3 days after the audit has being completed. The SHE Audit measures the compliance of the Contractor to the Client’s SHEQ Specification, the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 and Environmental Legislation.
- SHEQ file preparations for tendering submission
- SHEQ audits-internal audits and/or supplier audits
- Assistance and guidance for compliance with all applicable SHE legislation
- Creation of procedures, MSDS’s, specification sheets, records, work instructions, safe operating procedures and training material
- Conducting Principal/Sub Contractor audits for construction projects as well as compilation of legal documentation
- Occupational Health Screening and Assessments/Periodic Medical Examinations We are able to provide professional SHEQ auditors and have facilitated audits for various certification bodies.
- Safety Health & Environmental legal compliance audits.
- ISO 9001; ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 GAP or readiness audits.
- Construction Health and Safety Legal compliance audits.
- OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 IMPLEMENTATION
Cadeau Enterprises is a competent provider of OHSAS 18001 and Safety Management Systems in the workplace. We work with many clients to gain OHSAS 18001certification for them. During this preparation phase we use the 18002 document as guidance for our clients. Our services include the initial Gap Analysis and improvement plan, risk assessment standardisation, assisting you in preparation for the pre-audits and certification audits, internal auditor training, maintenance of the certification once it is in place and anything else you need to get and maintain the certification.
- Cadeau Enterprises have extensive experience of implementing effective safety management systems within all industrial and commercial sectors. Our clients vary greatly in size, complexity and risk profile
- We use a scaled approach to your safety management needs – the approach for the small organisation and the large organisation must be proportionate and based on reasonable standards and available company resources at all times
- Cadeau Enterprises always use practical solutions for each individual client, so we ensure that key stakeholders are involved, from managers and supervisors to operators and safety representatives as appropriate
- We have particular experience of implementing the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard. We have several consultants who are well trained to execute this task. Services Provided By Cadeau Enterprises
- Gap Analysis on your current situation against OHSAS standards, legislation and codes of practice
- We can deliver top quality internal auditor training and/or mentoring
- Supporting your implementation of an effective hazard identification / risk assessment programme and development of appropriate risk controls
- Developing business specific objectives, targets and management programmes, supported by performance measurement and review mechanisms that instil a continuous improvement ethos
- Providing training on complete systems implementation or on individual sections of a specific safety management standard. These can be either generic or client specific
- Developing internal and external inspection / audit schedules to ensure continuing progress and improvement. Alternatively we can conduct routine or random audits on your behalf
- Supporting you from start to finish to achieve accreditation to the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard